Clovelly Public School

Aim High

Telephone02 9665 6710

Parents, carers and the community

As a parent or carer, you are an important part of our school community. We offer a range of services to support you and your family.

Parents and Citizens’ Association (P&C)

Our Parents and Citizens’ Association (P&C) is made up of parents and carers, teachers and community members. The P&C meets regularly to contribute to decision-making, developing policies and management plans as well as fundraising.

To find out more about Clovelly Public School parents and citizens' association, please visit our P&C website.

The Clovelly Public School fundraising committee organises various P&C fundraisers throughout the school year. Our calendar of events usually includes discos, cake stalls, movie events, a mother's day stall and father's day breakfast and BBQs. For more info, please click visit

Clovelly Public School has its monthly P&C meetings (2nd Tuesday each month) which everyone is welcome to attend. If you aren't able to join us at a meeting but would like to raise a matter please send you message via

Someone from the executive team will get back to you within 24hours.

Counselling for families

The school counsellor can assist when families undergo a trauma or big change. Contact us to make an appointment. For information in community languages, see school counselling service.

Outside of the education system, free telephone counselling services are available to support families who may be going through a difficult time.

  • Lifeline – 24-hour telephone counselling service. 13 11 14.
  • Mensline Australia – 24-hour telephone counselling service for men. 1300 789 978.
  • Parent line – 24-hour advice and information service. 1300 1300 52.

Interpreting and translations

We will help you communicate with our school. If you’d like an interpreter for a school meeting, let us know and we will arrange one, if available.

If you don’t speak or understand English well and want to contact us, call TIS National on 131 450 and ask for an interpreter in your language. The operator will call the school and get an interpreter to help. This service is free.

For more information, listen in your language.

Visit the department’s translated documents section for important information that’s relevant for your child’s education in many languages.